Saturday, April 29, 2017

House Tour and Arrival of the Contestants

When I decided on the Wizard and Witches theme, I was looking for A Harry Potter world that I can use for this season. I got 2 that I liked, but neither of them worked. Luckily for me, the one’s buildings were separate from the world so I still could use that. But to get a place where they can fit.... The nearest that I came was Sunset Valley but I wasn’t satisfied… I want it to look like the real world with the boathouse and the over roof bridge… And that wasn’t possible in an EA world…

So I decided to create my own world… I make it nearly as the original where I got the buildings from but did a tiny bit of my own creative mind…  ;)
You will see how it looks over the period of the season. But here is the video of the original creator of the buildings that I’d use in my magical world. Here you can see how it looks like… 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...c&v=Xut5btwjo_E


Beautiful isn't it?

I must say that not all of the furniture transferred into my game. There are some stuff packs and store items that I don’t have and maybe CC that didn’t transfer successfully… And then those tables and chairs look very nice but they are surely not usable… ;) So I did change some of them. 








So let's go on and see my magical world and the contestants.... 






 Welcome at Hogwarts…. Remember Colleen has already arrived.







When Scot arrives he saw two ladies in front of him and decides to walk with them to the Hogwarts Castle.

Scot: Ladies….! 

Dagmar: *turning around* Yeah…. Are you talking to us?

Scot: Yeah… I don’t see any other ladies around… 

Camilla: So why are you calling us? 

Scot: I assume you ladies are on your way to the Hogwarts Castle for the AYTO reality show?

Dagmar: Mmm… Yes, we are… So are you also a contestant? Are you from Royal family?

Scot: Royal family?

Dagmar: Yeah… You know I’m a Scandinavian Queen and it’s my duty to keep the Royal bloodline in the family… So are you?

Scot: Mmm…

Camilla: Let’s talk about that later guys… It’s hot outside and I need to get in a shower… The trip coming here was really exhausted.

Dagmar: But…

Camilla: No but’s… Let’s go…

So they follow the path to the Castle…

Colleen: Oh there you are… It’s about time! The people will start arriving soon…

Dagmar: Do you know this guy? 

Colleen: Yeah,  we are the hosts for this season’s AYTO… I assume you ladies are here for the show?

Camilla: Yes, we are…

Colleen: So why are you late?

Scot: Aww… You know… Some last moment things…

Colleen: You really should have let us know… The people will be arriving any minute now and I can’t do everything on my own…

Scot: I am here now… So what do you want me to do?

Dagmar: Take us to our rooms?

Colleen: First we have to tell you girls in which house you will be staying for the time you are here… 

Camilla: House? I thought we’re staying in the Hogwarts castle…

Scot: You do, but you will be divided into four ‘houses’. Each ‘house’ got a common room and two bedrooms where three to four people can sleep.

Dagmar: You want to say that I don’t have my own set of rooms? I’m the Queen of Scandinavian and I demanding my own set of rooms…

Colleen: Calm down… please miss… 

Dagmar: Your Highness Queen Dagmar Holmberg for you… 

Colleen: Sure Your highness Queen Dagmar Holmberg… My apologies…  Let me take you to your rooms… Scot, can you take Camilla to her room?

Scot: Sure…

Half an hour later…

Colleen: Phew! That one is going to drive me up the walls… You must hear her… The room doesn’t have the right view. The color doesn’t suit her outfit! 

Scot: Haha… For a moment I thought I’m going to be the father of her Royal kiddies… 

Colleen: Hehe… That will be funny…

Scot: Talking of kiddies… How’s Collin?

Colleen: Aww… He is a real sweetie… And growing up so quick…  But we can talk later… There are some new arrivals and I guess you need to welcome the people coming from the boat house side…

Scot: Aww okay… Talk later then…

And so another two contestants arrives


Colleen: Welcome at Hogwarts Castle…

Raven: Aww… This place is stunning… I just love it!

Gnomeo: Can I have a room in one of the towers?

Raven: No…! You will go to the slave quarters in the dungeon… As my house gnome….

Colleen: Aww… There is no slave quarters here, Miss Raven Moulderwort…? 
And I’m sure if you’re divided into the Gryffindor house, you will be there, Gnomeo… 

Gnomeo: Aww… Really? 

*Colleen is checking her list*

Colleen: Aww… I’m sorry… You are in the Hufflepuff house… But I’m sure you can make friends with the Gryffindors and visit them in the towers…

Raven: In no circumstances will you making any friends here… You are only here to serve me…

Colleen: OMG! Really? In which time period are you living? We don’t have slaves anymore and according to your application forms, you both are here to participate in the show… So no one will be a slave for the other!

Raven: But….

Colleen: Miss Raven, if the producers must hear about this you will be disqualified immediately… Okay?

Raven: Mmm….

Colleen: So let me take you to your rooms…


And some more arrivals…

Maliha: Wow! That thousand stairs made me exhausted…

Mikale: Sis…! Now you exaggerate! That wasn’t so bad….   

Scot: Hi guys!   

Mikale: This place is awesome! How did you guys manage to get this for the show?

Scot: We’re got our contacts, I guess…

Maliha: And are everyone witches? The hosts too?

Scot: Yep! We had to drank a potion to become witches…

Maliha: So you’re not a witch for very long?

Scot: No… Just a few months now…

Mikale: Aww… Awesome! But you will see this is life! 

Maliha: A very dangerous one, if you don’t know what you are doing…

Mikale: I know what I’m doing… Always! It just you that can’t keep your nose out of my business…  


Scot: Guys… Can I take you to your rooms?

Mikale: Are we in the same room? 

Scot: No… you are in the Slytherin ‘house’ and your sister is in the Hufflepuff house.

Maliha: Cool! I always want to be in the Hufflepuff house!

Mikale: Yeah… It’s where all the nerdy people goes… At least I’m in the cool Slytherin house…

Scot: Okay let me take you there…

Colleen: Welcome at the Hogwarts Castle, guys!

Bolt: So are we here to learn some evil spells, like how to make monsters?

Colleen: Aww… You will learn some spells but I don’t think they will let you create monsters… But actually, you are here to meet some pretty ladies… This is a dating show…

Noddy: Really? My mom told us that we’re here to learn some magic… She didn’t say anything about dating…

Colleen: Aww… I’m sure your mom just forget to tell you about that.

Bolt: Cool! So we’re going on dates with the girls…! Awesome! I can’t wait!
Colleen: Can I take you to your rooms?

Bolt: Sure… So do the girls also stay with us in the same rooms?

Colleen: No… Girls will have their own rooms, but you will do stuff together so that you can know each other better…

Noddy: Why must we know them better?

Colleen: So that you can decide if you are a perfect match. 

Noddy: A match?

Bolt: Yeah, and getting married and getting babies… Remember the books I show you?

Noddy: Awww… Gross… Mom never told me that I have to get married and getting babies…

Bolt: Mom never told you anything… 

Colleen: Are you ready to go to your rooms?

 Scot: Welcome to Hogwarts, guys…

Finnian: Thanks… Great place you’ve got here…

Quinn: Yep, this is really a cool place! 

Scot: So are you seeing forward to meet the ladies?

Finnian: I’m actually not into girls… I’m here for the magic and the money…

Scot: Oh that’s a pity… But to win the money you need to get a perfect match. And your perfect match is a girl…

Finnian: Mmm… Do I need to get married to one of these girls to get the money…?

Scot: No, you just have to be a match on the end of the show to get the money…

Finnian: Okay… Deal! I can do that!

Quinn: I am into girls and love to meet them all…

Scot: So let me show you your rooms…

Colleen: Welcome to Hogwarts... Hope you had a pleasant journey?

Leigh-Ann: Aww thank you... It was very long but comfortable.

Chad: I don't think that was comfortable and pleasant to sit fifteen hours next to a guy that smells like a shit house... And his breath... OMG!

Colleen: Aww man! That must be horrible... Wasn't there another seat that you could move to?

Chad: That was the problem. All the seats were taken. The only option was to stand between the seats. But the road wasn't nice and I fell over the other passengers more than once...  And then there was this grumpy old woman that slams me over the head with her handbag that most probably got rocks in it when I accidently fell on her lap.

Colleen: Oh my... *giggling* I'm sure you will appreciate a nice shower?

Chad: Yep... Now you are talking...



After taking the two to their rooms Colleen was just in time to welcome two other contestants...
Colleen: Welcome to Hogwarts…

John: So how much money did the producers paid to rent this place for the show?

Colleen: Huh?

John: Did they rip you guys off?

Colleen: I’m sorry sir but the producers don't discuss that with us. We’re just here to host the show. 

John: Let me tell you…

Colleen: Sorry sir, can we discuss it later? I’m sure this girl here are exhausted from the trip and want to go to her room…

Alice: Do you have pancakes? I’m hungry…

Colleen: Aww… I’m sure the chef has pancakes on the menu… Let’s first go to your rooms…

Scot: Welcome to Hogwarts, ladies….

Lydia: Aww… Thanks… Are you a full blood wizard? I would like to know you better…

Scot: Mmm?

Phoebe: Lydia….! Aww this place is stunning… I can’t wait to see the rest of the place… 

Scot: So then let’s not waste any time… Let me take you on a tour…

Lydia: That will be nice, then you can tell me all about yourself…

Phoebe: Hey, Scot is the host… Not one of the contestants….

Lydia: Oh well I don’t think it’s against the rules to know him better… Is there?

Scot: Mmm… I guess not…

Lydia: Okay, so let’s go… *taking his arm*

Colleen: Welcome at Hogwarts, Duchess. It’s a pleasure to have you here…

Beatrix-Maye: Aww… Thank you… Did the others arrive yet? I’m anxious to meet them all.

Colleen: Yeah, some of them are already here… But don’t you want to settle in your room first?

Beatrix-Maye: Oh yes that sounds tempting… And a cup of tea will be nice…

Colleen: Okay… Let’s go then…

Scot: Welcome…? Sorry, are you here for the AYTO show? I can’t remember that I saw you on the contestant list… Are you the 11th guy?

Jody: Aww… The producers didn’t inform you guys? I’m Jody Green. Apparently one of the guys canceled last minute, so they ask me to fill in for him…

Scot: Oh… Okay… I didn’t know that… But that’s not a problem, I’m sure they will inform us eventually…

Jody: Cool…! So in which house am I divided?

Scot: Mmm…*checking his list* I guess you will take Beau’s room then… It’s Gryffindor.

Jody: Awesome! So can we go and meet the beautiful ladies…

And then our last contestants…

Colleen: Welcome to the show, Mr. X. Hope you had a pleasant journey?

X-Classified: Aww thanks… Yep, the journey was long but it was okay…

Colleen: So did you manage to pick Gwen up for us? Is she with you?

Gwen: I’m here… Sorry that I can’t reveal myself yet… 

Colleen: Aww… It’s okay… I’m sure you will get a cure for your condition soon…

X-Classified: Aww, poor girl, we hope everything will work out for her in the end… Her family are very worried about her and hope the show will do her good.

Gwen: I can hear you… 

Colleen: Aww… I’m sure it will… I know there is an old and very powerful witch part of the contestants. Maybe you can make friends with her. I’m sure she will be able to help you.  

Gwen: Can we go to our rooms… Please….

Colleen: Aww… Sorry… Let’s go… Just follow me…








 The emblems of the four houses:











Alice, Jody, Leigh-Ann, Jody and X-Classified












Maliha, Quinn, Noddy, Gnomeo and Phoebe











Beatrix-Maye, Finnian, John, Camilla and Gwen

















Raven, Chad, Mikale, Bolt and Lydia



And that is it for now...



Until the next episode...


Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment