Friday, May 5, 2017

Episode 1 - Fireballs and Love Spells


After everyone got their houses and settled in, it's time for dinner...

Gnomeo: Is this plate mine? Everybody....!  *nobody listens so he just sit down*

Dagmar: Eewe... Is that a cockroach?


*It's really a mission to get food for everyone and let them eat together.... I really miss Sims 2 where they dish out for everyone... ;)*

Quinn: Maliha, I'm sure you can have that plate of food...

Maliha: Mmm... It looks cold already...


 *Oh well luckily it's not everyone's food that turned bad...*

Mikale: Mmm... This yogurt is yummy...

Bolt: I think this bread is more tasteful... 


Lydia: Where is my plate! Who took my plate?

John: Is this going to take long? I really need to go back to my room to do some work.


Beatrix-Maye: I'm going back to the ... What are you doing? *to Maliha*

Maliha: Oh sorry... I didn't look where I'm walking...

Beatrix-Maye: Mmm... John! Can we go now?

John: You can go... I still need to finish my food...




 The Gryffindor House
The fat Lady: What is the password?


X Classified: It's your turn...

Jody: Yeah I know... But I think you got me...

Alice: Can I go to bed now?

Dagmar: In that ridiculous outfit...? 


Alice: *starts crying* My mom made it for me... it's not ridiculous... *running out*

Leigh-Ann: Aww... I think she looks cute...


Jody: Yep, that wasn't necessary... Poor girl...

Dagmar: She's a grownup, for crying out loud... What did the producers think of letting such a young girl participate in this show? She's clearly still in high school...

Jody: Mmm, I think the producers made a big mistake to let you in the Gryffindor house... I'm going to bed... Are you coming X?

X Classified: I'm behind you...


Jody: Do you feel cold? Will I light the fire for us?

X Classified: It will be nice... It is a bit chilly in here...


Dagmar: I thought you are in bed already...

Leigh-Ann: Dagmar, leave the girl alone... Alice, you really looks cute in that suit and can sleep in it...

Alice: Really? Can I? *looking at Dagmar*

Dagmar: Oh well, luckily it's not me sleeping in that..



The Hufflepuff House
 "If you tapping the rhythm right you can enter"


Quinn: Guys, I think we are the perfect group together...  Watch how we are going to kick some asses in the challenges...

Gnomeo: Aww... I just hope I can find my perfect match and with her help, can I escape from my evil mistress...

Noddy: My brother is also evil... My mom hopes this school will cure him from his evil doings...

Maliha: Aww, I'm sure the good witch will cure him...

Phoebe: So do we know who is the good and evil witches?

Maliha: I don't know... But it would be awesome to be the good witch... I know my brother would have like to be the evil witch... He usually likes to create chaos in everybody's life...

Phoebe: Hehe... He sounds like the perfect evil witch... We should keep our eyes on him... But I must say he is quite a looker... And I won't mind going on a date with him...


Later...
Quinn: So do you guys prefer a certain bed, or can I have this one...

Noddy: Aww... it's okay, you can have anyone... Gnomeo?

Gnomeo: Fine with me... I will take this one...

Maliha: Aww... This place looks awesome! I'm going to feel like a princess tonight...

Phoebe: You tell me... Just hope this place don't have any ghosts...

Maliha: Hoooo.... Here comes the Fat Friar ghost...

Phoebe: Is that the ghost's name?

Maliha: I think so, or is it Casper?

Phoebe: Haha... Let's go sleep... I can't keep my eyes open anymore...




The Ravenclaw House
Q: If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?


If you can answer this riddle you may enter...


If your answer is 'A Secret' then you may enter the house...


John: So young man, why are your hair blue?

Finnian: Why do you have a spider on your nose?

John: I have? *wiping it off vigorously*


Camilla: Haha, Don't listen to him. There isn't a spider near you...

Beatrix-Maye: I'm tired, will you kid's excuse me...

Camilla: Aww... I think I'm going to bed too... Gwen?

Gwen: Yep... Let's go...

Beatrix-Maye: Are you girls happy if I take this bed?

Camilla: Fine with me...

Gwen: Yep...
  
Finnian: Good night... Sleep tight... Don't let the fleas bite... And if they bite, squeeze them tight... Tomorrow night, they won't bite...

John: Yeah yeah... Good night...



The Slytherin House
"Or perhaps in Slytherin 
You'll make your real friends 
Those cunning folk use any means 
To achieve their ends"


Mikale: So how are we making sure that we win all the challenges?

Raven: Do you want to play evil?

Mikale: Why not? Evil is my middle name...

Bolt: Count me in... Just tell me what to do...


Lydia: I'm going to take a shower... Good night guys...


Lydia: Haha... This room got so many beds I can't decide where to sleep...

Raven: Yep, we can actually sleep every night in another bed...


Mikale: Guys this going to be so awesome! I can't wait for the games to begin!

Chad: What games?

Mikale: The fireball and love spell... I'm going to put all my fireball spells on that ugly old women...

Bolt: I don't think you can do that... 

Mikale: Really? That's a pity...

Chad: Dude... Do you want to kill her... I don't think the producers will allow you to do that...

Mikale: Aww man...!



Colleen's Room 


Scot's Room





The next morning:
Finnian speed walked to the nearest bathroom, in desperate need to separate himself. It became very apparent to him very fast that he was in trouble. He was to be matched with a woman and that was that. No ifs, ands or buts about it. 


Finnian feels a chill brush his spine and he uses all his power to not shiver. This season had so many attractive men, INCLUDING the co-host. As the faces pass through his mind his hair turns a giddy shade of pink. He laughs at the mirror, then decidedly reverts it back to the powder blue it once was. After some careful consideration shortens his hair to the length he liked. Then the longer he looks at the face in the mirror, the less he likes it. It takes seconds to change his mouth, eyes, nose, anything and everything he deemed needed to be fixed immediately. Once satisfied he grins at his reflection, “hey good looking~”


Finny leaves the bathroom with only one thought, 
‘ah, to be a Metamorphmagus’


I am Dowager Duchess of Bredenburg Beatrix-Maye Nobakov, my late husband (Raul Wilson Nobakov, Duke of Bredenburg) died for his country during the First World War and I have lived alone in that grand mansion his family has left for me in the outskirt of Midnight Hollow since then. Now I come to think of it, it has almost been a century ago, how time flies… I was so devastated how those ruffians had murdered my husband and I couldn’t save him from death.

What is wrong with all those millennials acting like lunatics and listen to something called ‘Bikini Mirage’ (Nicki Minaj) from that tiny metal box that they are so obsessed with? I prefer to stay in my greenhouse and enjoy a jolly good cup of fruit tea surrounded with lovely plants and flowers. I enjoy painting. They calm me down. They are the source of my calmness and sanity.

I enjoy solitude, I do not like to be disturbed but the older I grow, I come to think that I am wrong. I would love someone to be with me, just to read some good books and spend the afternoons together in the greenhouse drinking tea. I did not recognize this until Lansing, my 42nd butler, passed away two months ago. I was so desperate at his death and that was the very first time I know how lonely actually feels like. I have been trapped in complete hollowness in that mansion since Raul’s death and I reckon that is not what I want. I do not want money. I do not care about my social status nor my title. I just want someone that cares about me. I do have a lot of suitors, but they are either too superficial or after my money so I ended up refusing their proposals.

How do I make a living? No, I do not accept any pension from the rotten government. I make a living on my own from selling paintings and concocting potions. How sad, almost no one even come to me nowadays for elixirs. But I don’t blame them, it is the system’s fault. Modern health care seems way too efficient than my traditional method of herbal treatments. I hope we have some servants here at the house. No? Oh, that is alright. I hope you fellows could help this old woman out as I would be very grateful.

Leigh-Ann: Do you think they will teach us something in here?

Phoebe: I'm not sure... But this room is nice and quiet right now...

Mikale: "So, I'm just supposed to sit here and blab all my thoughts. Well, that sounds amazing. I love talking!

The castle grounds look inhabitable, I suppose. I mean, I bet there are a lot of secret places I can practice my magic without anyone peeking in on me.

Let's see my favorite person by what we've seen so far is Raven. She seems absolutely dreadful but perfect for me.

Dagmar is a bit of a tramp, if you ask me. I mean, please, she's a queen? I doubt it.

Camilla will probably like Mahila. They seem similar somehow. Nice, you know? Ugh. Waste of time, if you ask me.

Gnomeo looks like a nice slave to me. *he chuckles* Nice and strong for what needs to be done.

I'm going to meet Bolt as soon as I can. He seems like an excellent sort of person. One I'd get along with, but we'll see.

Ugh. Noddy is just too purple. What is he cousins or the brother of that Grape guy? Perhaps I can find some way to make his skin the same color. That's one I should really think about.

Finnian is intriguing to me. I'm not sure why, though. Perhaps it's his free way of living. Of course, I could probably find many ways to make fun of him, too.

Quinn is a little too into girls. I mean, I like girls, too, but there are more important things. Um, not that whomever I get paired with won't be important to me, of course. But I hope they'll understand when they realize it's not just about us.

Chad complains FAR too much. I might need to find a spell for his mouth...one that makes it shut.

Leigh-Ann is interesting and beautiful but Raven has my kind of attitude. Looks can be deceiving, though.

Alice is absolutely stunning. So much so, I hope she's evil deep down. She'd be just brilliant as a partner.

John needs his glasses wrapped around his face and then wired to shut his mouth. He's one that will get annoying more than anyone else, I think.

Lydia already has a crush on the host? I mean, come on! What if she ends up paired with me? I'll have to find some spell to cast on her to make her forget about him.

Phoebe is quite interesting. I may try to get to know her better as well. Who knows.

Beatrix whoever is just ghastly. She looks like she's half dead. Do those exist? Half-deads? If not, they should. She can be the first.

Jody is weird with her hair. I mean, why? "

*someone interrupts his comments with a whisper*

"Wait, she's a he? Ew. Well, I need to go take five showers. I'll be back some other time to throw up on you all again."
"

*With that, he runs out, gagging like he had a handful of slugs pouring out of his mouth.*


Maliha: "Hi! I hope you at home are doing well. If not, then perhaps this show will make you smile today.

You want my thoughts on the show so far. I have plenty, of course, but nothing I'm quite ready to share yet. I do think everyone is amazing and wonderful. I am looking forward to getting to know as many people as I can. Friendship and connections are what makes the world go round, after all.

Oh, and whatever my brother says, I hope you take it with a grain of salt. He's a bit of a blabber mouth and doesn't quite know when to stop talking. He is bound to hurt as many people as I try to be nice too.

Have a lovely day!"





In the east wing
John sits by the window typing on his portable pentium. Alice is outside, admiring the flowers by his window.

Alice: Wowie zowie! Gee whizz! Look at all these FLOWERS! Like little PANCAKES! Oh man, oh man OH MAN ON A TUNA KITTY! Golly! Jonnie! Jonnie! What does a tuna kitty eat?

John: ...er.

Alice: Oh man! The sky! It's so BLUE! That's so HAPPY! HEY! JONNIE!

John glances at her, adjusting his glasses.

John: I am working, Alice.

Alice: Oh... Golly gee I'm sorry. Oh no! Did I miss the pan in a flip? OH MAN MY PANCAKES! GOLLY WOLLY!

John shuts the curtains.

Alice: BONNIE JONNIE! THE WINDOW IS ALL COLOUR LIKE THE... THE...OH GEE!

John continues typing, sounding her out. Alice taps on the glass a few more times and skips away.





The Diary Room
*Gwen sits down in the private Diary Room. She looks around, just to make sure nobody's around*

Gwen: "Phew..."

*Gwen just sits in the Diary Room for a while, slightly relieved. After a while, she begins speaking, although she's more mumbling to herself than talking to the camera*

Gwen: "At least my Housemates are alright. Only Camilla's...."

*Gwen is quiet again for a bit*

Gwen: "... Maybe Beatrix-Maye could...."

*Gwen sits quietly for a minute*

Gwen: "... I hope they won't see.."

*Gwen silences down again, sunken in thought*

[time passes]


*X comes to the Diary Room. He sits down on the chair*

Gwen: "AAAIII!!"

X: "OH! Gwen! Sorry, I didn't see you!"

Gwen: "Aah, it's.. okay..."

*The two stare at each other awkwardly. At least, X stares at where he thinks Gwen is at the moment*

Gwen: "... I think I should.. leave now."

X: "Oh.. kay."

*Gwen leaves. X stares at the door opening and closing, stares a few seconds more and then decides to have a seat*

X: "We're only a few days in and I've noticed people already looking back at me and staring. And awkwardly smiling. That they think I'm quite the looker. Heheh. On a serious note: I'm wondering if some of them will love me for who I am? Some people seem nice, but people like Dagmar or Raven... not sure if they're up to no good?"





John coughs silently, intent on the facts of the credit.

The door opens.

Alice: Oh Bonnie Joooooonie!!

John: Go away, please. How did you get in here?

Alice: I spelled the DOOR, you silly KNOB! Get it?

John: Go away, Alice.

Alice: Golly! Don't be such a pancake Jon-Jon. PANCAKES HAVE MAPLE SYRUP.

John: Not interested.

Alice: BUT OH GEE-WHIZZIEKINNIE---...

John pauses in his typing, straightens his glass and turns to her.

John: Alice Leah. Will you kindly be silent? I am busy with a very important transaction.

Alice: ... Okey dokey! I'll be a good girl!

John: ...

Alice: A good little girl.

John: Alice, no.

Alice: WE CAN PLAY SCHOOL!

John: Get out.

Alice: TEACHER can I have some juice?

John's fist slams on the keyboard.

John: For GOODNESS' SAKE Alice! Act your age!

Tears come to Alice's eyes.

Alice: *Sniff*

John sighs.

John: Grown women don't cry.

Alice flees the room, tears streaming from her eyes.

John watches her exit, then turns back to his pentium, the words "absolutely bats" playing on his lips.





Maliha: These classrooms are huge... Almost let me think of our universities...

Camilla: Yep... It does... 

Maliha: So are we just going to sit here and looking beautiful and admire the potplants?

Camilla: Hehe... Let's go see what the others up to...


Dagmar: What is this room? It's quite too small for my taste. And I'll have you know that you must address me as Your Royal Highness, Dagmar Holmberg VIII of Scandinavia. Yes, it is true I came to partake of this...charade to find a suitable co-ruler for my kingdom of Scandinavia. Only the finest gents will do, and so far I am NOT satisfied with my options. Some...gnome and a slave? Those won't do! Hopefully, some of the other men will prove themselves worthy in the coming days.




Noddy: This place is really so cool... And so many shiny stuff... I'm sure they won't even notice some of the stuff are gone...




 Beatrix-Maye: I wonder where did everyone go?

*To the moon?*


Quinn: Come on girls, we really have to practice so that we can win the challenge...


Phoebe: Yep, it will be really cool if we can win as a house...

Mahila: Oh, we will win... I'm sure of it...




Chad: "Well, well, well. Looks like they are really taking this Harry Potter theme serious. Come on, without battles it's not even funny. At least I'm part of the most powerful group. Gryffindor is for cliché heroes, Hufflepuff is for losers and Ravenclaw is non-existent, I mean when I hear about Harry Potter, nobody said they would belong to Ravenclaw. What I think about the cast, I can't really tell since I only know this Leigh-Ann girl since she has to be my freaking neighbor. I don't buy this plum about the future what she talks about. We all know that my company will still be the most successful."

Leigh-Ann: "Well, the Speaking Hat who was actually a randomizing machine put me into Gryffindor even though my results at the website was Hufflepuff. Oh well, at least my housemates seem nice, I think their names were Dagmar, Jody, and Gwen. It also seems like there are many powerful witches and witchmen here, and I'm just a girl who found out a few weeks ago that she belongs to a family of witches and witchmen, duh. The castle is really nice, I hope we will have a great time and also a more or less good internet connection, I asked if I could take my portable devices from the future like the flying holo-projector laptop or the jetpack, thanks again to the production for allowing me that. Now maybe it is time to get to know the others, if my descendants were right, my soulmate is one of these men, I just hope it isn't Chad, he is already a pain in the butt as my neighbor, haha."




The prefect's bathroom... (haha)
Leigh-Ann: Hi guys, make space for me...


Phoebe: Ouch...

But I'm sure they all enjoy it... 




Quinn looks almost timid about sitting down in the chair for this DRE, he sits down carefully while looking around. Not absently looking, multiple anxious looks around the room. You'd think he's a dog sitting on the couch, knowing he shouldn't be up there.

“So this is one of those DREs, huh?” Quinn takes some time to let himself breathe before finally opening up, “I would just like to say that Finnian and I are not friends or family. We're not dating either, I can't tell you what we are but don't get any ideas about us. Whatever you could possibly ever dream up isn't our relationship, at all.”


After another round of nervously looking around, Quinn stands and walks out the DRE area. His whole body shakingly as he beelines his way.



The Potion Room
Beatrix-Maye wanders into the dungeon and finds the potion room... 

Beatrix-Maye: Gross... These people really can learn from me how to make potions...



The Greenhouse 
Nodding walks out to the greenhouse and sees Gnomeo busy with the mandrakes. "Hello!  I like plants too. I can help you repot these mandrakes. It does them No good to be root bound. They get cranky that way."

Gnomeo: Really? Actually, you got a point there... So let's give these plants some new growing space...




The Diary Room 
Bolt: This castle is amazing, but not as amazing as a lot of the dolls I've seen so far. That Lydia chick is smoldering hot, and Phoebe is a total babe. Can't wait to get her alone down one of these corridors. The guys are all losers, I think Nodding fits in quite well with those Hufflepuffs. Hufflesnuffs. Bah, and the Gryffindors are ridiculous. There are some OK ones in Ravenclaw, but everyone knows Slytherin is the only truly cool house. Somewhere in this huge place, there is bound to be a workstation for me to mess around with -- can't lose my touch and grow soft like that plum leafbag, Nodding. Gotta keep honing my craft -- and I'm not talking witchcraft. That comes naturally to me. Don't need to practice that despite what mom says. Now, let me see where Camilla went, I think she was alone ...


Nodding: Oh, my, I've not seen a house this big since ever. It's not claustrophobic at all, and I believe there are some nice gardens outside. There are many people here who are quite interesting ... and lots of interesting items in the house as well. I'll have to find the time to look around some before dinner tonight. It would be lovely to get to know some of the other witches here, some of them seem very friendly. I think Bolt will have a great time with the ladies, too, so I am happy for him. I will need to write mother and let her know how we are getting along. She is very keen that we learn to control our magics better. She has always been so kind to me, even before she was my mother, she was kind and would talk to me and give me water and pick bugs off me. I love her very much, and I want her to be proud of my accomplishments here.


Noddy: Mmm...




Camilla: Hi! I'm Camilla. I'm so excited to be here on AYTO. I joined this show hopefully to make some friends, but also to find a great guy to have some fun times with. Truth be told, when I was doing my pre-med, I went out with a couple of guys, but they all turned out to be duds. Some were jerks, while others just weren't compatible. Going to med school didn't help. The whole time I was mostly in a relationship with coffee, haha. Come to think of it, my last serious relationship was back in high school with Jeff...but that's ancient history by now.

By the way, I actually knew Dagmar from high school, although she wasn't like that before. We had a few classes together and our parents knew each other from the local Witch's Guild, and yeah, she had some Norwegian or Swedish ancestry, but she never went around claiming to be a Scandinavian Queen. Scandinavia isn't even a single country! God, something must be wrong with her...




And then some broom riding...
Alice: Woopy.... Can I do it? Can I do it?

John: No! you will fall off and break your neck!

Beatrix-Maye: Why are everybody so mean to the poor girl?


Maliha: Hey! Finnian! I think you can do better than that.... Show us some tricks!

Mikale: Yep, stand on it or do some summersaults...

Leigh-Ann: Haha... I think he needs more practice for that...

Camilla: Awesome! I can't wait to try it out myself...

Jody: Next time I will show you guys some tricks, okay?

Raven: I can also do a bit...




The Grand Staircase
Dagmar: Wow! Look at all these paintings...

Lydia: It is wow! And this staircase... I wonder if it can move like in the movies...

Dagmar: I'm more interested in the paintings... Look!








And then it's time for the challenge...
Scot: Guys and girls, welcome at your first challenge for this season. As you know you compete against each other and the winners will choose dates to go on a date with. Then the remaining people will decide who they want in the truth booth... As you know the truth booth is the only way to determine if the couple is a perfect match or not... Are you ready?


 Everybody: Yes!


Colleen: So any questions about this challenge?

Maliha: Can we use more than one spell on a person? Like can I use all my love spells on Noddy?

Scot: Sorry... We don't want to overwhelm or kill the people with the fireballs...

Chad to Mikale: *whispering* See what I told you...

Mikale: Aww... That's a pity...

Scot: Okay... Let's divide you into two groups... Girls this side and guys that side...



Colleen: Are you ready?

Everyone: Yep...

Scot: First on is Maliha and Quinn...


Maliha: I'm going to put a fireball spell on you...

Quinn: Haha... Not working... I'm going to put a love spell on you...


Maliha: Oh my... I think we need a lot of practice... Haha

Colleen: Okay guys... That's enough... Next up is John and Beatrix-Maye

Beatrix-Maye: I'm going to make fried chicken of you... *using her hands to form the spell*

And a perfect spell it is... John is on fire...

Beatrix-Maye: Aww... Sorry I didn't mean that...


And she put the fire out on him...


But oh my... He doesn't look well...

Beatrix: I'm sorry...

Scot: Guys, be more careful okay? We really don't want to kill people... Next up is Bolt and Camilla...


 Bolt: Okay, I'm going to put a love spell on you...

Camilla: Be careful, I don't want to burn like John...


Camilla: That didn't work out well... You need more practice dude...

Colleen: Yep, she's right... You need a lot of practice... So up next is Mikale and Phoebe...


Phoebe: Aww... let me show you guys how to do this... I'm going to put a love spell on Mikale... 


Phoebe waves her wand a few times and it works...


Mikale got the love spell and will fall in love with the first person he talks to...

Scot: Nice job... So let's see who's up next... Lydia and Gnomeo...


Lydia: Sim zala bim... I'm going to put you on fire!


 A perfect spell... But not for Gnomeo...


He's on fire...

Lydia: Oops...

Scot: Okay next people are Finnian and Alice...

Finnian: I'm going to blast you with my fireballs...

Alice: You can't... My guardian fairy will protect me... Look...


Finnian's spells were unharmful... It fades away into nothing...

Finnian: Damn wand! *and throws it on the ground*

Scot: Aww... Don't worry... You just need a little bit more practice... So Next up is Raven and X Classified...


Raven: Let me throw you with fireballs... *and she waves her wand*


X Classified: Sorry... *Raven spell poof into nothing*

Raven: Damn...

Scot: It looks like you guys need a lot of practice... Jody let's see what you and Dagmar can do...


Jody: I want to put a love spell on the Queen... *and he waves his bare hands*


Dagmar: Oh don't make me fall in love with you... You are no good for my Royal bloodline...

Jody: You will be surprise girl... I mean your Royal Highness... I got some royal blood myself...

Dagmar: Really?

Jody: Fall in love with me and I tell you all about it... 


So Jody's spell was perfect and Dagmar will fall in love with the next person she talks to...

Colleen: Good job Jody... Next up are Chad and Gwen...


Chad: I hate things that I can't see, so let's burn that cloak forever...


Gwen: Haha... My spell is more powerful than yours...  You need more practice dude...

Scot: Haha... She's right... Okay, the last pair for a dual is Noddy and Leigh-Ann... Let's see what you can do...


Leigh-Ann: I want to put you on fire... *waving her wand*

Noddy: Mmm... Looks like if you can't do it...


Leigh-Ann: Mmm I think I need a new wand... 

Scot: Girls and guys I think you all need some practice... Let's do it for an hour then we can go back to the Castle for the revealing of the winners... Okay?






Back at the Castle 
Scot: So are you guys ready?

Everybody: Yes!


Colleen: So the first winner is......





 Phoebe....
Scot: And the next winner is......







Noddy....
Colleen: And the next winner is....










Gnomeo....
 Scot: And the last winner is.......








Quinn.....
Scot: And look at that! All the winners are from the Hufflepuff house! 

Hufflepuff house: Woot woot!

Colleen: So let's see who you are dating.... Phoebe?




Phoebe: I want Mikale going with me...

Scot: Nodding who will be your date?


Nodding: Camilla...

Colleen: Gnomeo who will be your Juliet?


Gnomeo: Dagmar....

Dagmar: No, no, no.... Gnomes aren't good for my royal bloodline...

Scot: Aww don't worry, Your Royal highness... You're only going on a date with him... You don't have to marry him... And Quinn? Who will be your date? 


 Quinn: Maliha....


Colleen: Okay guys and girls, one of these four couples will go to the truth booth... You will decide who it will be while they are on their date... And that's all for tonight.... Good night!








Who will go to the truth booth and how many perfect matches will there be? 



Who will win this round? 

The Good Witch or the Evil Witch?



Stay tuned for the next episode!








No comments:

Post a Comment