Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Episode 4 - The Water Island

And the producers send the dates to a nice water world...


The water is nice and clean... No fishes to pee in the water... ;) And it's so shallow they can walk through the water to the other islands...


There are three Resorts on the island... Leigh-Ann and Jody decided to stay at the Over Water Resort...


Jody: Thanks for asking me on the date...

Leigh-Ann: Aww it's a pleasure... Do you think we are a match...?

Jody: Aww... You are sweet and attractive... So I really hope so...


Leigh-Ann: Haha... I really hope so too...

Jody: Mmm... I'm hungry... Shall we go and discuss this further over a plate of sushi?

Leigh-Ann: Sounds like a good plan...




Leigh-Ann: Do you think we will get votes to go to the Truth Booth? 


Jody: Aww... Let's hope for the best...

The following morning...
Leigh-Ann: Where are you going?

Jody: I want to check something out...

Leigh-Ann: What?


Jody: Quick! Get out of the water! There's a meteor coming...

Leigh-Ann: What? You're not serious...

Jody: I am! get out! Now!


And then it hit their resort...


????....


Maliha and X decided to go to another Resort... (sorry I forgot the names)


X Classified: Hey! Let's go walk on the hot coals...!

Maliha: What?

X Classified: I didn't know I am that boring...

Maliha: What...? Oh, no! I'm just thinking... But that sounds terrific...! Let's go... Who is first?

X Classified: I will...


Maliha: Aww... You let it looks so easy... Are you sure I won't burn my feet?

X Classified: No... Don't think of it... Just go!


Maliha: Okay...  Ohw! Ohw...

X Classified: You can do it!


Maliha: Yes! I did it!

X-Classified: You see...?

Maliha: I'm hungry... Will we get something...?

X Classified: Yeah... That will be nice...


Maliha: Can I have two of your specials...?


Maliha: So tell me about yourself?

X Classified: Aww... I will just bore you to death with my life... I'm sure you got a more interesting one that we can talk about...


Maliha: Mmm... Not really... So do you think we will go to the Truth Booth?

X-Classified: Aww... I really hope so... Do you think we are a match?


Maliha: Mmm... Maybe... But I can't say... Time will tell...

X Classified: I wonder who was the perfect match of the previous round?

Maliha: Mmm... I have no idea...


And at another Resort...


Noddy: Uhm... A penny for your thoughts?

Phoebe: "..."


Noddy: Wow! You are far away...

Phoebe: Oh...! Sorry... Let me get some food...


Phoebe: Do you think we are a match?

Noddy: I don't know... How do you know if you are in love? How will I know if I'm in love?

Phoebe: Mmm... Is there someone that you have feelings for?


Noddy: What feelings?

Phoebe: Something like you feel for your mom... Just a little bit stronger....


Noddy: Mmmm... Did you kiss someone before? How does that feel?

Phoebe: *blushing* Yeah, but that was long ago...

Noddy: Will you kiss me?

Phoebe: What? *choking* No... Let's go outside... Maybe we can go for a swim...




Noddy: So, did you love someone before?


Phoebe: Yeah, but like I said it's long time ago...

Noddy: Do you love me?

Phoebe: Mmm... I can't say I love you... That is too soon to tell that but I do like you...

Noddy: Really? I like you too... Will you kiss me now...?



And at the same Resort...
Quinn: So will we go grab something to eat?

Raven: Sure...


Quinn: So tell me about your family...

Raven: Mmmm... What do you want to know?

Quinn: Everything... Where your family came from... What they do for a living... All that jazz...


Raven: Aww... I don't usually talk about my family with strangers...


Quinn: But I'm not a stranger anymore... We're together for almost a month...

Raven: Mmmm... Can you make me a drink...?

Quinn: Sure!


Quinn: So are you going to tell me about them?

Raven: Aww... There's really not much to tell... Rather tell me about you and Finnian... I can feel there is something between the two of you... Why do you let him treat you like scum...


Quinn: Aww... That is a long story...


Raven: Oh, we got time... 


Quinn: Mmmm... Let's rather drink a toast on a long friendship to come...

Raven: Only a friendship?

Quinn: "......."


Back at the Hogwarts Castle
Gwen: "Ugh, looks... it's all about looks..."

*Gwen sighs a few times. She then notices the camera aimed at her, and accidentally knocks over a candle in her shocked reaction.*

Gwen: "OI?!.........."

Scot (through the microphone): "Oh! Welcome to the Diary Room, Gwen. Is there something on your mind you'd like to get off your chest?"

Gwen: "... Well...... yes, there is.."

Scot (through the microphone): "Great! You're in the right place to do that."

Gwen: "Oh... Well..... It's... it's those dates... Or, those date choices rather. All they do is just talk and judge people by their looks. Looks, looks looks! It's just so.. shallow! Just shallow... Even out of dating choices. I mean, there's more in the world than a cute face and a charming style.. Don't they ever think and see beyond that? Like, don't they care about a person's heart, or brains or.. you know?.... Like.. they're all the same! They're all the same!... Just... ugh...... why are people always the same? Everywhere.... They're all repulsive. All of them.. The only people I can connect with are Beatrix-Maye and..... well, Maliha, John, Finnian and Gnomeo are slightly tolerable.. even though they all have their flaws. I can't believe Finnian actually let Mikale convince him to take such a potion! What- What happened? That's wrong!.. Plain wrong...... People should be happy with who they are and not judge others for how they are different.. If we all would just do that, all would be much better in the world....

And you know what the worst is? I sometimes find myself doing exactly that, Merlin's bloody beard!!.....

I'm rambling, aren't it?.... I feel tired... I'll leave right now..."

*Gwen leaves the Diary Room. She goes and just wanders around, brooding.*



In the Slytherin house
Chad: I'm so excited that we did it! We won the house points for this week!

Mikale: Yeah! I told you guys we will... Our strategy was just right... 

Chad: Yep, It's just Bolt that couldn't take one out...


Mikale: Mmmm... Maybe he isn't that ruthless as he pretends to be...

Chad: Yeah, but we need to keep an eye on him... I want to win the House Cup by the end of this season...

Mikale: Then we need to talk to him...

Chad: Yeah... 


Bolt: I'm sorry I let you guys down...

Lydia: Oh well... Luckily you didn't cost us the house points, but it sure would've been nice if everyone could've taken someone out...


Bolt: Yeah, I will work on it... promise...


The Ravenclaw House
Beatrix: So who do you think is a perfect match that we can send to the Truth Booth...?

John: Mmmm... So it's Phoddy, Lody, Xahila and Quaven, yes?

Beatrix: Huh...?


John: Quaven and Phoddy seem pretty good. Or at least they make the best words. What are those, portmanteau? Something pretentious, anyway.

Beatrix: "..."


Camilla: So did you decide who you want to ask for your partner this week?

Finnian: Scot, Scot, Scot.... Or maybe lover boy.... It will be interesting to learn him the facts of life...


Camilla: So the potion that Beatrix-Maye gave you didn't work?

Finnian: What potion?

Camilla: Something that you can forget about the other guys....

Finnian: Oh that potion... Haha... They thought they could trick me... There is no such thing... 

Camilla: Well, I'm sure you'll find the right guy someday. Although I think everyone else here is straight, so maybe not in this show. I guess for now we'll just have to play along and find our "matches" on this show to win.

Finnian: Yeah yeah...

Camilla: Oh, you know, I actually do know a few guys. Maybe I can set you up once the show is over?



The Gryffindor House
 Dagmar: So when Red Riding Hood come around the corner who do she saw...?


Alice: The wolf, but then came the woodcutter and cut his head off...

Dagmar: Yes! So are you ready for bed now?

Alice: Can I put my bunny pj's on?

Dagmar: Yeah sure... Okay... Go now...!

Alice: Okie Dokie... *runs off*

The Hufflepuff House
And Gnomeo sits all by himself in the Hufflepuff house... Nobody to talk to...



The next evening
Scot: So did you guys enjoy your outing?

Phoebe: Yeah, it was nice...

Colleen: I heard about the meteor shower... You guys are okay?

Jody: Hehe, obvious... But there were guys that weren't so lucky... Uhm... Jesse Something... Do you guys know him?

Colleen: Mmm... Wasn't he in the first season? But is he okay?

Leigh-Ann: Yeah... He got burned but he is still alive... 

Scot: Awww... Good... So will we go on?

Everybody: Yes!


Colleen: So are you guys ready to see if you send the right couple to the Truth Booth?

Bolt: Only if they are a perfect match...

Scot: Okay let see then...


Colleen: But first let's see who win between the good and the wicked witch...

Everybody: Good witch...

Everybody: Bad witch...


Everybody: Good witch...

Everybody: Bad witch...

And it stays there...

Everybody: Awww....

Scot: So who did the bad witch switched...?

Colleen: The bad witch switched......


































Scot: Oh no....! Bolt and Jody again!
Jody: Aww man... And I was sure Leigh-Ann and I are going to the truth Booth...!

Leigh-Ann: And I don't think Bolt and I are a match...


Scot: Okay guys are you ready to see who are going to the Truth Booth?

Everybody: Yes!

Colleen: Okay you voted for.....


































Phoebe and Noddy...!
Phoebe: Yes!

Colleen: Okay let's see...


Everybody: Nope...


Everybody: Yes!


Everybody: Nope...

Everybody: Yes!

And then the dark blue...

Everybody: Nooooo.... They're not...

Scot: Okay, not a perfect match... Sorry...


Colleen: Are you guys ready to see how many matches you've got?

Everybody: Yes!

Scot: Okay...


And the numbers rolling...


And rolling...


And rolling....


Until it stops on the number 2...

Scot: You've got 2 perfect matches! Awesome guys...

Leigh-Ann: But who is it?

Colleen: Awww.... I can't tell... 


Scot: Okay guys and girls, that is all for tonight...  Good night!









Perfect Matches:






So who will win next week?

Stay tuned for the next episode!




No comments:

Post a Comment