Sunday, June 18, 2017

Episode 5 - Quidditch



Quinn: “No one has found out yet, Finnian! Will you please stop-”

The two men had been fighting for some time in a more secluded part of the castle. Both worried of this secret leaking.


Finnian: “It's completely unfair! You're not a real witch but you get whoever your little f****** heart wants! Me? I get- I get sympathy!”

Both parties fall silent, Quinn moves to put a hand on Finnian’s shoulder but is shrugged away.

Finnian: “I don't want your sympathy. You're straight and get whoever you want. Meanwhile, my ‘friends’ say I have to be straight for the good of us all!”

Quinn: “Finny that's not true-”

 Finnian: “Quinn, just go eat your Aconitum and leave me alone.”


Reluctantly, Quinn leaves Finnian alone. Trying his hardest to not watch as Finnian folds into himself and begins to cry, or think about what he's asking of Finnian. Quinn is taking so much from him and despite his mean demeanor, Finnian can be so sweet.




In the Slytherin House common room
Maybe Quinn should have eaten that Aconitum before getting into this, but once he saw Mikale? There was no stopping him.

The ginger stomps into the lightly crowded room and nearly silences the place with a loud, “MIKALE I'M GONNA KICK YOUR A $ $”


The tension in the air was thick, a Hufflepuff trying to square off with a Slytherin was not going to end well. Mikale did not respond, only raising an eyebrow and shrugging. You'd think this happens all the time with how calm he is.

Quinn: "Who do you think you are making Finny feel worthless because he's gay. There is no rule saying he has to be straight and love his perfect match!"

This warrants a laugh from the Slytherin, he leans against the nearest object and decides to humor the display. "Oh, so you've gone from punished toddler on a nickname basis? Finally kiss and makeup?" Mikale made kissing noises. The attempt at a crude joke did not humor Quinn.

Quinn: "YOU CAN BE FRIENDS WITH A GAY MAN AND NOT BE D A T I N G????"


Mikale: "Is that a question? Are you not sure? Man, you don't even know what you want. Perhaps you should take the potion, too."

It had been quite some time since Quinn felt this way. He was overly anger at the childish teasing, more than he would be if he just has eaten those herbs when Finny said to. An old instinct tells him to completely maul this kid, but all he manages is a good scratch near Mikale’s right eye. The attack feels absolutely amazing.


In a moment the two are fighting with fists, pulled apart, and standing with wands drawn. Quinn isn't sure who, but there are definitely strong people trying to hold him back. Mikale grins, despite the blood now streaming from his nose, “what's the matter? Scared I'll win?”


A few people are trying to hold back Mikale as well, Quinn only picks up a few soft “Cut it out!”s and “can we place money on this fight?”s before the unimaginable happens.


He barks at Mikale. Then flees immediately after.






Well, my little attack didn't seem to work on Leigh-Ann and the meteor that "accidentally" crashed on the resort where she was with Jody. And now it seems like they are slowly falling for each other, I never saw such a disappointment when somebody mixed up the pairs, which happened to be Jody and Bolt. I would put a spell on them so they would dislike each other, but I actually have other problems, also involving "love". Well, not exactly love, more like the fact that I caught myself looking to Finnian very often when he is in the same room as me. Thankfully not when the other Slytherins were around. Even though they seemed to stay calm when Finnian outed himself here, I think it might turn different when I come out as plum, although I think Mikale would most likely not care, he only seems to care about money. Actually, Finnian is one of the few ones here that I didn't treat like dog poop. For now, I rather search for a girl, but he is definitely interesting, but if one of you tells anybody, especially not Leigh-Ann you'll gonna meet the force of my Avada Kedabra Spell...



"Oh please, you don't have to tell me, I know that Chad has the hots for Finnian, people who don't see that desire in his eyes must be blind *chuckles*. I was thinking about putting a spell on Chad which causes that Chad reveals his true inner feelings, but firstly it would more fit to Chad to be this naughty, and secondly, even though I don't know anyone who I hate more than Chad, I know that he is a romantic guy, he used to have a girlfriend once and he actually was quite a gentleman, he was even nicer to me but unfortunately this girl thought then I was an affair and broke up with Chad, which is one of the main reasons of our feud actually. I know that Chad is selfish and will probably try to find another girl because he fears that his teammates wouldn't approve, but to be honest, I give him one to two weeks till he confesses his feelings towards Finnian, after all, I might ask my ancestors via my portable laptop from the future if they have further information, but of course I won't tell ya. Okay, maybe I'm a little bit naughty *laughs*.




Gnomeo has been wondering recently about the identity of the Bad Witch...

Could it be Mistress Raven? She is truly evil, both her and her dreadful father "He who shall not be discussed in public"

A bad seed perhaps? Could one of the slippery Slytherins be the evil one we seek?

We are never going to get all the matches correct if this malicious muckspreader is still at large.

Do not fear, Gnomeo has a plan to catch the evil witch! *Chuckles* Gnomeo is going to leave a bowl of marvelous magic candy in the dining room with a sign that reads "Property of Gnomeo, Hands off!" Ho, Ho, Hee, Hee! The bad witch will not be able to resist!

But they are in for a shock... *Giggles*

Gnomeo has placed the Candy with Trumptons Tooting beans! *Bursts out with laughter*

We will soon know who is the bad one among us because they will not be able to stop tooting! *Sings gleefully*

Beware for a scare, You Nasty Newt! Soon all you will do is Toot! Toot! We will soon put a stop to your tomfoolery crimes, Hopefully before Gnomeo runs out of rhymes!




Dagmar: I'm really getting worried now...

Camilla: Why?

Dagmar: We are already in the third week and I still don't know who is the eligible suitor to help continue the royal bloodline. 

Camilla: Mmmm... Maybe it is Bolt.... The blond guy in the Slytherin House...


Dagmar: Mmmm... Maybe you are right... He is charming and handsome... But....

Camilla: But he isn't Royal enough...

Dagmar: Yeah, true... What am I'm going to do? I only got this one chance...


Camilla: Maybe you really need to listen to your heart for a change...

Dagmar: You are saying?

Camilla: Stop this Royal nonsense and open your eyes...

Dagmar: This isn't nonsense, I'm the Queen of Scandinavian... And I need the right Suitor...

Camilla: I give up! Okay, have it your way... *turning around and walk away*




Gnomeo: Did you see Raven by chance?

Leigh-Ann: No, I didn't... Why are you looking for her?


Gnomeo: Do you think she's the wicked witch that switched Bolt and Jody's dates every time?

Leigh-Ann: Mmm... I never thought that way, but it can be... 

Gnomeo: Mmm... But we will know soon enough...


Leigh-Ann: Are you up to something?

Gnomeo: Never... Why would I do something to my poor Mistress...?


Leigh-Ann: I'm just saying...




Phoebe: I heard that it was you that started the fire in the girls' bathroom... Is it true?


Chad: Mmmm... 


Phoebe: I take it as a yes... Why on earth did you do that? We all could've died...

Chad: Mmmm... Maybe I wasn't thinking straight... But Leigh-Ann driving me nuts... She always put her nose into something where she shouldn't suppose to be...

Phoebe: Are you sure that is the only reason? You don't have the hots for her?

Chad: We're neighbors and knowing each other for ages... Of course, there's nothing between us... It's ridiculous just to think of that... 

Phoebe: Mmmm....




Lydia: Aww... So the wicked witch switched your date again? Mmm... I wonder why?

Bolt: Haha, maybe it's Jody and he can't stand it when I get all the cool girls... Why else is it only the two of us...?


Lydia: I guess if you look at that way...


Bolt: But just maybe I must choose that old witch or the silly girl next time...  Haha, I'm sure he will then choose someone else to switch...

Lydia: Haha, that can work...


Bolt: Mmmm... So you think it's a good idea?

Lydia: Yeah sure...






John: So what are you brewing?

Beatrix-Maye: I know I said I can't do anything to change Finnian sexual preference, but I need to do something, otherwise we're all going to lose the money...

John: Mmmm... Don't you think a love spell will rectify that?

Beatrix-Maye: If it can last that long... But I'm afraid we also have to get the right girl to fall in love with him... It can't be just any girl...

John: Do you know who it is?

Beatrix-Maye: I'm afraid no... But...


Beatrix-Maye: Eureka! I think I got it right this time...

John: You did?


Beatrix-Maye: Yeah... Now we just have to think of something to let him drink it...


Beatrix-Maye: Awwww....!


Beatrix-Maye: Tissue...!


John: What's wrong? 


Beatrix-Maye: It's okay... Just a little cold...


John: Are you okay?


Beatrix-Maye: Yeah, sure... So by the way, why are you here?

John: Oh... I want to ask you something...


Beatrix-Maye: Mmm... I can help you with a potion... Do you need one for something specific?


John: No... I don't need a potion...

Beatrix-Maye: You don't?

John: No... It's something else...

Beatrix-Maye: So tell me... 

John: I don't know how to say it, but...

Beatrix-Maye: Yeah....






Jody: Mmmm... I know that book must be somewhere here...

X Classified: Maybe I can help you looking for it... Just tell me what are you looking for...

Jody:*turning around* Oh sorry I didn't see you sitting there... It's okay... I saw the book the other day... 


X Classified: So are we going to play chess again?

Jody: Yeah, sure... Just say the time...

X Classified: Anytime, just when you're ready...

Jody: Aww... Here is the book... Let's play tonight after dinner...?

X Classified: It's a date then... 




Alice: Hey Birdy...

Raven: Hey Alice of Wonderland....


Alice: Hehe, do you want to see something funny?

Raven: Yeah sure...


Alice making funny faces...


Alice: Hehe... *return funny faces*


Raven: So did you find the Queen of Hearts?

Alice: Why do I need her?

Raven: She can help you find Peter Pan...


Alice: Oh, she can do that?

Raven: Sure...

Alice: Okay... *running off*





Maliha: Awww... I can't believe we are in the third week already... It feels if we are here forever... 


Noddy: So did you find your true love yet?

Maliha: Mmmm... Not yet...  Did you...?


Noddy: I think so... 


Maliha: And...? Who is it?


Noddy: "..."

Maliha: "..."


Maliha: Tell me who is it!

Noddy: Mmmm... I will tell you another time... Let's go, It's Quidditch time!









At the Quidditch Stadium
Scot: Welcome at your next challenge, guys, and girls... Are you ready?

Mikale: Is that real Quidditch balls in that chest?

Colleen: Haha, we wish... But I'm afraid we will have to play with sim balls.... One of you will be the Snitch ball. Two of you will be the Bludger balls and one will be the Quaffle ball.


Mikale: Awesome! That will make it much more fun! So we need to kick the sim balls off their broomsticks?

Scot: Haha, no, we don't want anyone to get hurt... You will play tag in the air... You will fly around and then when you think someone is a ball you will tag him or her. After that Colleen or I will tell you if you are right... If you are wrong then you are out... Do you guys understand?

Raven: I guess...

Colleen: Okay, you can check your phones for your roles. I've just text it to you.

*everyone checking their roles*


Scot: Okay guys and girls, we will do two rounds. The first round for Gryffindor and Hufflepuff will be Jody, Leigh-Ann, Dagmar, Phoebe, and Quinn.

Colleen: And the Slytherin / Ravenclaw team will be John, Gwen, Mikale, Raven, and Bolt.

Scot: And the rest of the houses will cheer your teams from above... Just remember the round ends when you get the Snitch ball or the Quaffle ball.


Scot: So what are you waiting for?





Scot: Mmm... I think this will be a Slytherin Match...

Colleen: Haha... I know the Gryffindor will give them hell...

Scot: You wanna bet?

Colleen: Yeah, why not... What will we bet on?

Scot: Mmmm... If I'm right, you take me on a date... And if you are right I will take you on a date...

Colleen: Haha...


 Gryffindor / Hufflepuff House: Go, team!


 Ravenclaw / Slytherin house: Give them hell guys!


And off they go on their broomsticks...


Flying around and around...


Gwen: "Flying.... why did it have to be flying?.."

Bolt: "Hush, Gwen. Man up and play like a woman instead of a sniveling little girl. You're in the big league now, and we don't need to be hindered by someone who doesn't like to fly."

Quinn: We could also do without the big buff cheeto puff calling people names :) but thanks for trying Bolt.

Bolt: "Ooh ... you think I'm buff? Thanks :)"

Gwen: "....."

*Gwen is internally very hurt by Bolt's lowlife, no good, backstabbing, godawful and unredeemable mentality showcase*

Gwen: "I'll cover the low parts, thank you very much."

Leigh-Ann: Okay, can somebody explain to me what is going on? I don't get it.

Bolt: "I don't even know, Leigh-Ann. Just play it by ear. I love your name, by the way. "

Leigh-Ann: "Oh, thank you Bolt. Your name is also very cool."


Bolt: "Sorry, Gwen. Now that I think about it, you might be very useful to our team since you are invisible. You could really mess with the opposing team!"

Gwen: "That'll barely work... My broom and all..."

Bolt: "Isn't there some spell to make stuff invisible? What is wrong here? There's always an invisibility spell! Quick, Frodo -- give me the Ring!"

Gwen: "... It's Quidditch, no wands."

*Gwen thinks to herself: who is Frodo?*

Dagmar: I personally believe that royalty shouldn't rough themselves up over such silly trifles, but I shall participate anyway because I've entered a contract with these "producers".


John: Hmm?.


Raven: I hate Quidditch, Somebody hurries up and lose already. I've got curses that need casting.  >:)

Mikale: Oh, everyone quit your bellyaching. We've got a match to win. TO WIN!

Mikale yells at Gwen: "Don't play like a little girl! Could you please be useful for once?!"

*Mikale shoves off the ground and aims for Jody*

Phoebe: My broomstick doesn't want to fly...

Jody: Just give it a slap...

John: Roses are red
Violets are blue
Muffins are delicious
And can beat up waffles any day of the week
How did I do?

Raven: I'm still puzzled on what to do,
In terms of the game, I haven't a clue,
And though some of the rules I kinda got,
As for the rest, I've lost the plot.


Jody: Hey, guys, I claim snitch myself.

Bolt: If I were a seeker, I would vote Phoebe for being the snitch. What do you think?


Phoebe: Haha... Bolt... You are so wrong...

Colleen: You are wrong... 


Leigh-Ann: Well, Jody claimed to be the snitch, but I don't fully trust it to be very honest...  I think Quinn is the Snitch...


Quinn: No I'm not...

Colleen: Sorry, you are wrong...

Leigh-Ann: Awww... Man... !!

Bolt: So who are the Snitch?

Scot: Haha... The man who claims to be the Snitch himself... Jody...!

Jody: Told you...




Raven: Why must I be stuck in the goals? I would much rather be playing the game out on the pitch. Foolish mortals.  :s


Raven: Hey guys... John is the Quaffle ball... Let's go get him!


John: Catch me if you can..!!!!. Weeeee......!!!



End of Round One...
Scot: Okay guys and girls... It's time for the other guys... Go Slytherin!

Colleen: You hope...

Scot: Haha... We're going on a date, doesn't matter who wins...

Colleen: You've got a snowball's hope in hell... I didn't agree on that...

Scot: Haha... We will see...


Jody: Go, Gryffindor!


Raven: Go Slytherin!


And off they go...


Flying around...


Gnomeo:   I am not, Not the ball. But I could also not be the ball.


Noddy: Or not.


Maliha: Does this mean I'm no longer unique?  :( Everyone's the ball.

Noddy: Everyone but Alice. Alice is the chain.

Marsha Marshall: "Ai caam een laik a reekkieng bewl!!!!"

TJ Duncan: "MARSHA!!! This is the wrong show!"

Marsha: "No dew Taaigur when ur'e Pewseecat!"

Irma: "Activating maximum disintegration! MUST DESTROY!"


Camilla: No, I'm not the ball.

Noddy: Do you think it is Lydia?

Camilla: She could be...


Finnian: I'm the Snitch....


Alice: Weeee... I'm Wendy the little good witch....


Beatrix-Maye: Guys, I'm the Snitch...!


Alice: Why are there so many Stitches?

Chad: No, man, you silly girl...! Not Stitches, Snitches...

Alice: That's what I said... Stitches...

Beatrix-Maye: Haha... Stitches, Snitches... I'm the Quaffle ball...


Gnomeo: Guys, Why are you looking so funny all of a sudden... You guys are upside down...


Maliha: Haha, Gnomeo... It's you that is upside down...


Lydia: I think I know who the Snitch are...

X- Classified: Who?

Lydia: Noddy bear...

Colleen: Sorry...

Noddy: Camilla is the Snitch...

Camilla: Nope...

Chad: Then it must be Yannik....

Everybody: Who's that?

Chad: My broomstick...

Finnian: He got a name?

Chad: Yep, Cool name, huh?


X-Classified:  My Vulpinity senses that Finnian is a Snitch....

Finnian: Huh...?

X-Classified: You are the Snitch...


Finnian: Haha... You got me...!

Beatrix-Maye: Thank goodness it's over....


Slytherin House: Yes! We won!

Mikale: Aren't you glad John?


John: "..."

Raven: I don't want to burst your bubbles, guys...

Mikale: What?

Raven: Gryffindor just won!

Bolt: Really?

Raven: Yep, and that mean we are even...


Gryffindor: Yes! 


Phoebe: I knew we can!


Colleen: So are we quits?

Scot: What do you mean?

Colleen: Slytherin won the first round and the Gryffindor this round...

Scot: And your point is...?

Colleen: Haha.... No-one wins... No date whatsoever... 

Scot: Damn...





Back at the Hogwarts Castle
After the game is over Gwen immediately leaves for the castle.

Maliha, the nice one out of the siblings and bemused from her brother's nasty antics, goes to find Gwen to apologize, and after searching the castle for a while literally, bumps into Gwen (who has been too broody to notice incoming Maliha).


*Maliha runs down the hallway...*

*.. and then BUMP!*

Maliha: "Bwah?!"

Gwen: " Oomph?!"

*The girls bounce off and fall. Gwen immediately covers herself with her cloak while Maliha adjusts her top*


Maliha: "Gwen?"

Gwen: "Maliha?.."

Maliha: "It's you."

Gwen: "Sorry, I.. spaced out again, I guess.."

Maliha: "Can happen, I didn't see you there, haha. But.."

Gwen: "Mheheh... but?.."

Maliha: "Well, I'd like to apologize for my brother's behavior during that Quidditch game."

Gwen: "Oh, how nice of you, thanks...."

Maliha: "You're welcome."

Gwen: ".. but.. he's been acting like.. like a jerk. Why doesn't he apologize?."

Maliha: "I know.... I've tried to get the better out of him. Still trying it."

*Gwen sighs*

Maliha: "You know, you shouldn't let his childish remarks get the better of you."

Gwen: "... Easier said than done.."

Maliha: "Yup, easier said than done. Remember that you just have to keep trying."

Gwen: "...... Interesting, isn't it?.."

Maliha: "To keep trying?"

Gwen: "... So many things are easier said than done.."

Maliha: "That's why it's important to stay dedicated and keep working."

Gwen: "... No, I mean.."


Gwen: ".. You see it return everywhere. Ministry of Magic, all kinds of fantastic new spells and potions and stuff, all great promises and talk.. Sometimes it's true what they promise, but more often it's just... fluff, you know... Lots of.. barking, but no bite. It's... a shame, but eventually, we all have to deal with it..."


Maliha: "With.. fake promises?"

Gwen: "... Yes. Empty promises, people around us, and just what gets thrown to us in general. And sometimes it simply cannot be done, and we just have to deal...."

Maliha: "... There's always a solution."

Gwen: "Death? Evil? Misery?.."

Maliha: "....."

Gwen: "..... I'm sorry.. rambling again.."

Maliha: "Can happen. So, I'll keep working on Mikale."

Gwen: "......... Okay...."

Maliha: Let's get ready for dinner... I want to hit the showers first...

Gwen: Yeah, see ya...






 Later that evening in the Great Hall
Scot: Hi guys.... Did you enjoy the match...?

Mikale: We would have if we won the match.

Scot: Awww... That is a pity... But look on the bright side, nobody gets points for their houses... So nobody loses...


Bolt: But what about the winners? Are there any winners?

Colleen: Actually you are all winners.... But the producers decided to make the first round's point makers the ultimate winners...

X-Classified: But that isn't fair... I won the last round.

Scot: Sorry, that is the producer's decision... I'm sure you can talk to them...

X-Classified: I will... That I can promise you...


Colleen: Okay let's see who is the winners then...

Scot: Because the Snitch wasn't caught out in the first round, Jody gets 10 points.


Scot: And for catching the Quaffle ball, Phoebe getting 10 points.


Colleen: And another one that votes for the Quaffle ball is Raven.... Although she was the Keeper...


Scot: And the last winner is Bolt...


X-Classified: That's not fair... I'm going to court...

Scot: Can we please discuss this after the ceremony...?

X-Classified: "..."


Scot: Thank you... So guys and girls, who do you want to take on a date? Jody?


Jody: Mmm... Can I ask if Beatrix-Maye can take my place?

Colleen: You want to give up your winning place?

Jody: If it's possible, yeah...  I really want to...

Scot: If I may ask, why?

Jody: I was on a date already and Beatrix-Maye wasn't... I will really appreciate it if she can take my place...

Colleen: I think that is possible... Okay...


Phoebe: That is nice of you Jody... Mmmm... I was on two dates already... Can I give my place to someone else too?

Colleen: Wow! You guys are generous... To whom do you want to give your place?

Phoebe: I think Gwen...

Lydia: Why not me? I'm your best friend, and I wasn't on a date yet...

Phoebe: I'm sorry... I think Gwen deserves it more...


Scot: So Raven, you were on a date too... Are you also giving your privilege away?

Raven: Mmmm... I'm thinking...

Colleen: You need to decide...

Raven: Oh well... Okay, I will give it to Alice...


Scot: Okay, Bolt you wasn't on a date before, so I guess you won't give your winning place away...

Bolt: Hehe... Definitely...


Scot: Okay, then... Let's start over... Who is going on a date with you guys? Beatrix-Maye?

Beatrix-Maye: I guess if we have to choose people that weren't on a date before then I will choose John.


Colleen: Gwen?

Gwen: I know Gnomeo was on a date before, but can I choose him?

Scot: Sure...


Colleen: Alice, who do you want to be your date?

Alice: Finnian...


Scot: Bolt?

Bolt: I will also choose someone that wasn't on a date before, Lydia...


Scot: Awww.... You guys are so awesome tonight... So I guess after this date everybody was then on a date...

Everybody: Yes!


Colleen: Okay guys and girls, these people will go on a date. But with the choosing ceremony, you can choose whomever you want and it's not necessary that you have to choose these people again okay?

Everybody: Okay...




Scot: Okay, Then it's all for tonight... Good night...



Stay tuned for the next episode!




No comments:

Post a Comment