Monday, July 10, 2017

Episode 8 - Full Moon over Saturenorn

Maliha and Finnian walked in the corridors of the castle, talking about what happened with Gwen and the other guys.

Finnian: So like I said, Mikale needs to be taught a lesson.

Maliha: More than you know. To be honest, I'm not even sure how. I mean, this is the worst I've ever seen him. It's like the Slytherin came out of the walls and oozed into his pores. He's not the same.

Finnian: Which isn't good to hear. We'll think of something, though. Right now, we need to find Gwen and see if she's ok.

They both heard the sound at the same time and hurried down the brick hallway towards it. They found Gwen huddled in a corner by herself. 


She didn't look up. Maliha and Finnian crouched down near her but stayed back a little as to not overwhelm her.


Maliha: Gwen? Are you ok?

*Gwen's not noticing Maliha and Finnian because she's buried in her own brooding*

"Gwen?" *Maliha and Finnian go sit with Gwen*

Gwen: "Oh..."

Finnian: "You're okay?"

Gwen: *looking up to Maliha* ".. How could you differ so much from your brother?"

Maliha: "Me?"

Gwen: "Yeah, he doesn't even know me, he doesn't even know how I became like this...." 

Maliha: Aww... Do you like to talk about this?

Gwen: "..."

Finnian: It's okay if you don't want to...


Gwen: ... It was an incident... Or an accident... I guess both....

Maliha and Finnian look at each other.

Finnian: Oh, dear.

Gwen: It was a wizard from Castelobruxo. He claimed to have invented a potent poly juice potion. I was curious... I tried it out and.... used the wrong hair, I guess. The rumors went fast and, and...


Gwen catches her breath for a moment.


Gwen: ...they all looked funny at me.... The Yaxley's, pure-blood family, started openly mocking me. So, I just tried to avoid them at all costs. Mum's got me an invisibility cloak for my birthday, under the condition that I'd get out more. But they still eventually signed me up for this...ech, I get why, but still... 


Gwen: Well, er, so here I am, just trying to stay undercover, literally. And then a certain brother just...blows it off me, for no reason. Just...I don't understand how someone can be mean just for the heck of it? I can be mean on purpose but only do so with a justified, logical reason. He doesn't even know me! I just don't get it...

Finnian: I like you as you are. I mean, you are the same inside, right?

Maliha: "Exactly, and I don't judge people by their appearance, I'm not like my bloody ass of a brother."

Gwen: ".... really? .......... thank you.."

*She's getting up and so do Finnian and Maliha*


Gwen: "... I am NOT going on a date with.. him.... Just.. nooo.... I'm just giving it to you and X, capiche?" 

Maliha: No... I'm not going to accept that... You deserve to go on this date... I heard it's going to be out of the world...

Gwen: But...

Maliha: Don't worry about my brother... Like I know him, he will just ditch you for another girl... You can spend the time with Gnomeo again... You did have a nice time together the previous time...?

Gwen: Yeah, we did...


Maliha: So? Then you go, okay?  

Gwen: Okay, I guess...




X: ".. I feel kinda.. sorry for Gwen. Mikale's getting a real pain in the ass, or just an ass in general. So I thought, maybe if me and Nodding could go out and look for her cloak. I mean, when Mikale blew it off I saw it gliding off, falling on the floor in a heap."




*Nodding and X are at the place where Gwen was 'revealed' the previous night* 

X: "I'm sure of it. I saw it lying right here."

Nodding: "... I guess so."

X: "I am sure of it. I mean, the wind wouldn't blow it away, would it?"

Nodding: "... It might be invisible. It IS an invisibility cloak after all."

X: "No, these only make invisible when someone's wearing it. Not on their own."

Nodding: "Hmm."

X: "Maybe a ghost took it? Or.. yikes.. Peeves took it?"

Nodding: "... Or anyone else?"

X: "... Shit.."

Nodding: "..."

X: "If Mikale took it..."

Nodding: "That would be a bit unfortunate..."

X: "We must find out. It's my job, after all."

Nodding: "Your job?"

X: ".. Ehr.. I owe it to Gwen?.. .. I was standing among the guys with Mikale, eheheh?..."



X: "Ghosts apparently aren't able to get hold of physical objects, so they're not an option anymore... Peeves do though. As do all human beings. Might want to start off with the other guys who were there. Mikale, Bolt, Quinn and all. They might have seen it lying there as well."




Then it's time for the guys and girls to go on the date... *They putting their arms together...*
Bolt: Are you guys really think this will work?

Phoebe: Scot and Colleen told us to do it this way... So...

Mikale: It works it the movies... 


Dagmar: Just hope we end up where we suppose to go and not in a deserted land...

Noddy: Neverland...! That will be awesome!

Gnomeo: Okay, guys, what is the word that we have to say together?

Everybody: S A T U R E N O R N ...!






And they're gone....


































































Credits:
World  by Norn (http://nornities.tumblr.com)   
Moon by transcendentcacophony (https://transcendentcacophony.tumblr.com/)
Light and sky by Nilxis (https://nilxis.tumblr.com/)
Plant recolours by 
DivaDoom (http://divadoom.tumblr.com/) and 
Norn (http://nornities.tumblr.com/)
DOWNLOAD your ticket to Saturenorn 


WELCOME TO SATURENORN
Camilla: Wow! That was awesome!


Dagmar: But where are we?


Noddy: Saturenorn...!


Dagmar: Mmm... This place doesn't look nice...


Bolt: Maybe not here but look over there... 


Bolt: So did they book us a vehicle to get us around?

Gnomeo: Oh well, we still got our brooms with us if they didn't... 

Phoebe: Let's get nearer to the road guys... Maybe our pick up is waiting for us...


Mikale: Awesome! This place looks amazing... Look at this roads... 

Camilla: And there is our pick up...


Dagmar: Cool car...!

Phoebe: Looks like something ITF...


Gwen: Wow! this place looks so cool... 


Noddy: Mmm... That women look familiar...


Camilla: Wow! Crystals everywhere...


Mikale: Guys look! A spaceship!


Gnomeo: And if I'm mistaken we're heading there...


Bolt: Wow! you were right! But any idea how we get up there...?


Mikale: Let's see what is in that building... Maybe some transportation up there...

Camilla: Looks like a normal lift to me...

Dagmar: But there's nothing between this and the building up there...


Mikale: Let's see where it goes... We can't stay here in this empty place...

Camilla: Yeah, I will go first...

Noddy: Or we can go all together...

Camilla: It's fine I will go...


Camilla: Wow!


Pheobe: This view is awesome! 

Camilla: More ITF stuff...


Camilla: I guess I will go first again... 

Everybody: Yeah! 






Dagmar: Noddy, are you coming?

Noddy: Yep!












Gwen finds the kitchen first... Hopefully, she knows how the ITF stuff works...




Bolt and Gnomeo find something to entertain themselves...


Mikale and Dagmar having a conversation in the living room...


Noddy finds the indoor garden...








And then it's time to explore the world at night... 
Gnomeo and Gwen decided to visit the Moon Tower Lounge...


Gnomeo: I'm sorry that Mikale is so nasty to ditch you for Dagmar...

Gwen: Aww... It's okay... I'm actually glad he did... I don't want to go on a date with him, ever... 


Gnomeo: Hehe... I'm actually glad he did... So now I can spend the time with you again...

Gwen: So aren't you ashamed to be seen with me? 

Gnomeo: Not at all... You see, we are the two GG's... We're meant for each other...

Gwen: You really think so?

Gnomeo: Definitely, I'm your Romeo and you are my Juliet...

Gwen: Hehe...




Bolt and Phoebe decided to go to the Hotter as Hell dance club...


Phoebe: Wow! Look at this...!






Bolt: Shall we go for a drink?

Phoebe: Sure...








Mikale and Dagmar want to see how the Starfleet Gold Academy looks at night...


And they heard the service is awesome with your own waiter...


Dagmar: Thanks for rescuing me from that boring Bolt...

Mikale: Sure... I couldn't stand the idea to have a date with that creature...


Dagmar: You're talking about Gwen? Yeah, that is a sad story... Apparently, she wanted to experiment with some potion... And it all goes wrong...

Mikale: I don't care... She isn't my type anyway...




Noddy and Camilla decided to check the Saturenorn Spaceport out...


Noddy: What is your special tonight?

Bartender: I've got 'Kyoto My Heart' on special... 


Noddy: Can I have one for the lady and a 'Gloo Glow' for me?


Bartender: Sure...


Noddy: So will we go up to the roof and watch the stars or do you want to dance?

Camilla: Let's go up to the roof...


Camilla: So do you still thinking that you and Maliha is a match?

Noddy: Yeah... Definitely... 

Camilla: I think that too... Fingers crossed that the two of you going to the Truth Booth...


And so end their first night... 



They just in time to see the sun rise over Saturenorn... *Sorry I just love this pictures*










And everyone has 'Gwen' special pancakes for breakfast...


Phoebe: Awesome night guys...

Mikale: Yeah, what are we doing today?

Dagmar: I like to go to the Nectary... Can we go?

Mikale: Sure...

Phoebe: I want to go to the library... I'm curious to see what kind of books they've got here...

Bolt: Sure, we can go there...


Noddy and Camilla decided to go to the Luno Komunumo Gardens...
Camilla: Wow! Look at all the crystal plants...




Noddy: Look! Here are some normal veggies too... 

Camilla: Haha... Look at their 'scarecrow'...

Noddy: I guess it keeps the birds away...

Camilla: With that look, it will also keep the cockroaches away...  Hehe...





Mikale and Dagmar go to the Flame Citrine Nectary...






Dagmar: Can I please have a bottle of your finest grapevine?




Gnomeo and Gwen decided to visit the Purple Fluorite Museum.




Gnomeo: Can I buy you one of those? *pointing to the mannequin doll*

Gwen: Haha... No thanks... 








Bolt and Pheobe go the library...


Phoebe: Let's check out the books...





And the library also got a corner where they can buy something to eat...
Bolt: You looks pretty today...

Pheobe: Huh...!


Bolt: Don't you think we are a match?

Phoebe: Why are you saying that?

Bolt: I don't know... Don't you think?

Phoebe: It never crossed my mind...





And just some other places in the world...








And the next morning they up early to see the sunrise at the beach...


And having some fun...






And some drinks...




And then it's the last day...
Camilla: Today is our last day...

Noddy: Yeah... I will miss this place... I wish Maliha was here too...


Camilla: Oh well tomorrow you're together again and you can tell her about the place...

Noddy: Yeah... Maybe we can come here together one day...

Camilla: Yeah, I will also like to visit this place again... 


One last breakfast...

Bolt: I can get used to this food...

Noddy: Nah, I think the food fresh from my garden will taste better...




Then I left them to do stuff on their own...
I catch Noddy watering the indoor plants...




Gwen is painting the scenery... I think...


And look who got the moves too... ;)






And they also visit some places last moment...







And have some fun at the swimming pool...














They went to a place near their home to look at the huge oversized flowers...
First, they shake it...




And then collecting some dew...




Then they're just in time for the rising of the Full Moon....




















And a video with music.... "Liewe Maan"    /   "Dear Moon"

And that was the end of their extremely awesome date.... ;)









Back at the Hogwarts Castle...


John enters the library.

John: Hello, Beatrix.

Beatrix-Maye: ...I prefer Beatrix-Maye, to be honest. Hello, Jonathan.

John: Aah, John. That is... My apologies, Miss Nobakov.

Beatrix-Maye: You are forgiven, Jonathan.

John: Yes.


The door opens. A familiar call fills the room.

Alice: Oh Bonnie JOOOONNIE!


John: Alice?

Alice: Jonnie I want a PUPPY! Woof! Woof!

John: ...No, you don't.

Alice: ...

John: ...


Alice eyes John's pentium. She makes a grab for it. John pulls it away.

Alice: I want to play the Sims. DIGITAL PANCAKES!

John: No Alice. This season is post-modernist enough without... Metafiction.

Alice: BUT YOU CAN HAVE PETS ON THE-

John: Hush! And act your age!


Alice stares at him, then bolts.


John turns to Beatrix-Maye.

John: My apologies. This happens quite often. She loves to bother me.

Beatrix-Maye: Aye, that's... I don't hold it against you, anyhow.


She turns back to her book.






A gathering...




Bolt: "You and Mahila really look good together. You match -- colorwise -- except for her green shirt."

Nodding: "Green is a beautiful color. It's the color of plants. I like green, and she looks rather nice in her green shirt. Her name is Maliha, by the way."


Bolt: "She'd look better in purple. Then no one could tell you apart from each other, lol."

Nodding: "You just said l.o.l. in a sentence, Bolt."


Bolt: "Yeah, I've been spending too much time on the internet."

Nodding: "Who do you think you match with?"


Bolt: "I have no idea. There are a few girls I really like. I haven't made up my mind. And you just ended a sentence with a preposition."

Nodding: "I've been spending too much time on the internet, too."


Quinn: so, you and Miss Gwen eh~?

Finnian: Oh hush. Nothing has changed Quinn. I'm still playing for someone else's heart~

Quinn: Chad.

Finnian: Maybe-

Quinn: More like definitely. You two are so heart eyes for one another it's sickening.

Chad: I actually think that you and X Classified could be a match, I mean you both are pretty much invisible.

Leigh-Ann: plum Chad. Why are you talking to me anyway, do you need help to ask Finnian for a date or what?

Chad: What?! Me and Finnian, how did you get to that idea. *laughs awkwardly*

Leigh-Ann: Come on, everybody knows it, it's so obvious that you two got the hots for each other.

Chad: *can't resist a laugh* You are a plum girl-

Leigh-Ann: And you are a d-bag *laughs*

X (to Leigh-Ann): "Nah, I still wanna compete in these Challenges and if someone even gets it in their brain to take that pleasure away by shoving me in the truth booth, then may adversity, plague and that Moaning Myrtle ma'am pester you for the rest of triple eternity. Figuratively speaking, of course. Except for Myrtle."

Gwen: "................. I still don't understand why you didn't leave him to die at that guy party. Really...."

Finnian:(to Gwen) Oooh, the guy party! Another one of those would be absolutely delightful~

Gwen: "... Okay..." *internally chuckles, for reasons only known to her*

Leigh-Ann: Ehm, I don't know what you are talking about, but since we are on TV it seems highly inappropriate.

Chad: Hhhm, if this guy party I think of right now, I would join Finny, to be honest. *winks to Finnian*

Finnian: *gives the flirty little wave back to Chad*

Quinn: Wow guys, look at how straight these two are.

Finnian: stoP T A L K I N G

Chad: Aww, are you jealous, Quinn?

Leigh-Ann: Hate to admit it, but that was a good one.

Beatrix-Maye: *sips tea*

Phoebe: my perfect match? Hmm, he definitely needs to have a good heart. Everything else isn't that important.

Lydia: Oh so you would even date that gnome guy? *makes a disgusted face*

Phoebe: What's wrong with Gnomeo? I think he's kinda cute! Gnomes deserve some love too!

Lydia: *sarcastically* Yeah sure. Next thing you tell me we should free all the house elves too.

Phoebe: Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea.

Lydia: *is shaking her head* What in the world is wrong with you?

Phoebe: I care for all creatures in the world and I think we should treat them equally! Unlike you who even looks down on half-bloods like me...

Lydia: Silly girl. Pure witches and wizards will always be superior. It's a fact. With that said, my perfect match needs to be a pure-blooded wizard. I won't accept anything else.

Gnomeo: My ears are burning...

Raven: Why? Is someone talking about you?

Gnomeo: No, I was trying to reach for the mandrake root in the kitchen and the shelf broke, So I got covered in Chilli powder.

Raven: Foolish garden dweller, Stop wasting my time and go fetch me my wand. I have a spell to cast...














Then it's the Matching Ceremony...
Colleen: Okay guys and girls are you ready for the Matching Ceremony?

Everybody: Yeah!....


Scot: Okay let's first see who win the battle of the good and evil witch...


Good Witch...


 Bad Witch....


Good Witch...


Bad Witch...


Good Witch...


And for the first time, it stays there!

Everyone: Yay!


Scot: Okay, no switches this time... So who do you think going to the Truth Booth?

Everyone: Noddy and Maliha!


Colleen: Yeah you're right... So let see if they are a match...


Yes!


No...!


Yes!.


No...!


Yes!.... And it stays! Noddy and Maliha is a match!

Everybody: Woot!


Scot: Okay, let's see how many matches do you have... Are you ready...?

Everybody: Yes!





Colleen: Three again...!


Scot: Come on guys... I'm sure you can do better...

Everyone: Awww.......

Colleen: But that is all for tonight... Good night!










So will they get more matches?

Stay tuned for the next episode!




No comments:

Post a Comment