Monday, July 3, 2017

Episode 7 - Missing pictures

Camilla: Oh my God, we found our first match! I'm so glad John and Beatrix-Maye got together. I wonder how they'll get along for the rest of the show. I hope I'll find my match soon. Could it be Finnian? It's really hard to tell since I know he's been eyeing some of the guys here. And I can't say I blame him: we really do have a lot of cute ones. Of course, some of them turn me off with their personalities. Kind of like with my ex, but it took me a while to learn the truth...



Mikale: We are here together now for four weeks... Can you believe it...?


Camilla: And your point is...?

Mikale: Did we have a chat yet?

Camilla: Why are you asking?


Mikale: I'm sure we need to figure out who our matches are...

Camilla: So did you figure out who is yours?

Mikale: Hopefully not that girl under the blanket... I'm sure she's ugly like hell... That's why she's hiding...

Camilla: It's not a blanket... If it was we would've seen her... It's an invisible cloak...


Mikale: Oh... Whatever you call that thing that makes her invisible... I didn't even realize that it exists...


Camilla: Oh yeah, it is real... 




Noddy: I'm still disappointed that the people didn't choose us for the Truth Booth...


Maliha: Yep... If they did we could've hosted the next season...

Noddy: So do you also think we are a match...?

Maliha: Definitely...


Noddy: Awww... We need to win this challenge then.... And talk to the guys... They really need to vote for us for the truth booth...


Maliha: Yep... But I got this bad feeling we're not going to make it this time...


Noddy: Oh, why not?


Maliha: I don't know... Just maybe a six sense... 





Finnian: Will you date a gay guy?


Lydia: Awww... Maybe for a fun outing... Why are you asking?


Finnian: I'm just thinking... We are all here to win some money and also get our soul mates... 

Lydia: Mmm... And you did find yours...

Finnian: You know?


Lydia: Everybody knows... you and Chad can't hide it...

Finnian: Really?

Lydia: Yep...


Finnian: That's a relieve... You girls aren't furious with us...?

Lydia: Why should we? It's your life...

Finnian: But it means that two of your girls wouldn't get your 'perfect matches'...


Lydia: Who cares about perfect matches....? I'm here for the money and I won't care if my 'perfect match' is gay...

Finnian: Really?

Lydia: Yep... 





Dagmar: So is it true that you and Finnian got a 'thing' on?

Chad: Do you have a problem with that?


Dagmar: Yeah, definitely if you are my 'perfect match'...


Chad: So do you think I am your perfect match?


Dagmar: Mmmm... My mind says yes, but my heart thinks otherwise...


Chad: So how will we know that for sure?


Dagmar: We need to win this challenge and go to the Truth Booth...

Chad: But who says they will vote for us?

Dagmar: We can make them... I will think of something...




Quinn: Did you see Finnian?


Raven: No... Why are you always looking for him?


Quinn: Mmmm... I need to get something from him...


Raven: I didn't... But while we're talking... Did you think of who can be your 'perfect match'?


Quinn: Aww... I didn't... I have a lot on my mind lately...


Raven: I can see something is bothering you... Do you want to tell me about it?

Quinn: Mmmm.... Maybe later... I really need to see Finnian... Please excuse me... *walks away*




Phoebe: So did you have a nice time in the magical world?


Bolt: It was awesome.... I really didn't know magic can do the unthinkable...


Phoebe: Yeah, in our world everything is possible... So you didn't know that?


Bolt: Actually I kept myself busy with other stuff... This magic is new to me...


Phoebe: Awww... I love the magical world... Our family teaches us everything about it...


Bolt: Haha... I'm sure you can learn me a lot of things... Will you?

Phoebe: Sure... Where will we start?




Alice: You want to play a game with me?

X: Aww... Sure... What do you want to play?


Alice: Rock, paper scissors... Do you know how to play it?

X: Oh yes! I love it...

Alice: Great!


X: So tell me is there other stuff you're doing besides playing all day long?


Alice: I like dancing too...

X: Really?


Alice: Yeah, You want to see?

X: Awww.... Maybe another time... We need to go and prepare for the challenge...


Alice: Awww... You won't guess where did I hide my picture...

X: Do you want to tell me?

Alice: I will give you a clue...

X: Okay... I'm sure I can solve that...




Leigh-Ann: I'm so glad Chad came out of the closet...

Jody: Closet?


Leigh-Ann: Yeah, the thing between him and Finnian... You know... He being g....


Jody: Oh... That... But can I tell you something more interesting?

Leigh-Ann: What?


Jody: I think the two of us are a match...

Leigh-Ann: Really?


Jody: I overheard Scot and Colleen talking...


Leigh-Ann: You really heard them saying that...?

Jody: Yeah it sounds like that... But I can be wrong too... They stopped talking when they saw me...

Leigh-Ann: Aww... Dang...





Gnomeo: Thanks for asking me on the date... I really had fun...

Gwen: Hehe... I've noticed...


Gnomeo: So did you find a cure for your problem?

Gwen: Problem?


Gnomeo: Yeah... You know...? Why you're hiding under the cloak...?

Gwen: Oh.... No... Not yet... But do you have a problem with it?


Gnomeo: Hehe.... Talking to myself... Not at all...

Gwen: Aww... I know...


Gnomeo: But I really like to talk to you... You are fun... 

Gwen: Really? You think that?


Gnomeo: Sure... 





Beatrix-Maye: Can you believe that we're a perfect match?

John: Yeah, I knew that...


Beatrix-Maye: I heard they said we're going to host the next season...


John: Mmmm.... I really don't know if I'm going to have time for that... I got all my businesses....


Beatrix-Maye: But you did take time off for this show...


John: I know... But hosting... That I don't know...


Beatrix-Maye: Oh well.... You have a year to get used to the idea of it... 



Then the challenge:

This portrait was hanging in the Great Hall with all the contestant pictures...


Then one day they were gone... Scattered through the castle...



And you have to find them...
Dagmar: Going around this cursed castle to look for photographs? This is ridiculous! My personal servants should be going around for me!


Camilla: Natural enemy? Is Chad some sort of creature?



Quinn: Most of mine heavily relied on whether or not you've seen Harry Potter.


Finnian: I also talked about how gay I am. Honestly, my clues were kind've everywhere.


X: "Haha, close to mine, Quinn. Mine depends on whether or not you've read Harry Potter. ;)"



Phoebe: I wonder if I will get some pictures in this room...



Lydia: I guess someone will hide theirs between the pages...



 "You people are a bunch of plums. You'll never guess mine," Mikale says, strutting around.

"Mik, stop it. You're really rather rude, you know?"

"Stop it," he says in his best imitation of her.

Maliha takes out her wand but not as quickly as Mikale.

"Expelliarmus!"

She gasps. "Mikale!"

He laughs.

Before Mikale can do anything further, Maliha yells, "Accio my wand!"

The wand flies back into her hand. He looks confused but frowns and quickly begins to wave his wand. Again, before he can say anything, she yells, "Petrificus Totalus."

Mikale's eyes widen as his whole body seizes up and his arms stick to his sides. He falls forward in slow motion and his face hits the ground. The whole audience erupts in laughter.

Maliha "humphs" and walks away.




Gwen: "Oh................. A squawk.. Absolutely NO IDEA where that ever could be....



Leigh-Ann: I'm sure someone hiding in the urn... Or is it in the cubicles?



Bolt: "I really do not see why someone gets a point for looking behind the house emblem from Hufflepuff when someone is hiding behind the house emblem for Ravenclaw! It makes zero sense."

Nodding: "Just be happy you have a chance for extra points!"

Bolt: "I understand a point if they are looking for that Gremleo person behind a statue in the common room when he's actually under a rock in the common room -- because they are in the Same Room!"

Nodding: "The game is just for fun, Bolt. You take everything so seriously sometimes -- you're going to pop a gasket. And his name is Gnomeo, you know that."

Bolt: "Argh. I just get frustrated sometimes."

Nodding: "I know, let's go get a spot of tea. You seem like you need some calming chamomile. And as a bonus, I'll bet we'll run into some of our new friends while we are there."

Bolt: "Tea? Well, I think we'll run into at least one of them."

Nodding: "Let me run into Dumbledor's office real quick. I noted a roll of paper towels on his desk, and sometimes you are messy and spill your tea."




Chad: Mmm.... Someone for tea?


Gnomeo: Where did they hide it?



Alice: Mr. Plant? Do you hide something from me?



Nodding: What did that clue say? Is it behind the statue or between the towels?



Raven: Mmmm... There it is...!



Maliha: Let's see... Where would I hide something in this room...?



Jody: Gotcha!




The Great Hall:
Scot: You guys had fun finding the pictures?

Maliha: Nah... You gave us too little time...

Colleen: Sorry... Rules are rules... We had a deadline to do stuff... 

Mikale: Yeah, yeah...


Scot: So before I give you the winners I want you to pick a number between 1 and 9... Girls and guys separate...

Mikale: I will take number 8...

X: I will take number 4...


Everybody chooses a number...

Colleen: Okay... The same number's points will be added together and the winners will go on a date...

Maliha: Oh, no.... I can't go on a date with my brother...!

X: And I can't go on a date with Gwen...


Scot: Ouch... That is a problem... But don't worry, we just switched Gwen and Maliha... X will go with Maliha if you guys win and Mikale will go with Gwen...

Mikale: No.... *I don't want to go with her* Don't make us win... Don't make us win....


Colleen: Okay the first winners are.....

































Phoebe and Gnomeo....
Phoebe: Yes!

Scot: And the next winners are....



































































Camilla and Nodding...
Nodding: Yes!

Colleen: And the next winners are....




































































Gwen and Mikale...!
Mikale: Oh no!

Scot: And the last winners are...

















































































Dagmar and Bolt...!
Dagmar: Yes! I hope they send us also to that magical world...


Scot: Okay guys, that is your winners for this challenge... While they are on their date you can choose who do you want in the truth booth...

Nodding: Please vote for me and Maliha...

Bolt: She's not going with you on a date, brother...!


Nodding: Aww... I knew...! Can I switch Camilla for her?

Colleen: Sorry... Rules are rules...

Nodding: Dang... Psst... Wicked Witch, please switch Camilla and Maliha... 

*Everybody laughs*


Scot: Okay guys and girls, that is all for tonight... Sweet dreams...






In the Grand Stair's Hall:
The guys have a chat before going to bed...


Mikale: I really can't believe I won with that...

Bolt: Hey... Give her a break... According to Gnomeo is she fun to be with...

Mikale: Aww... You know Gnomeo... He had fun with every stray in the neighborhood...


Chad: You can always send someone else with her or...

Mikale: Hey, that's an idea... I will take Phoebe on a date and leave her with Gnomeo... Oooh... Ooh... He already loves her so...

Bolt: But is it legal?


*Mikale's attention has wandered off to the sound of footsteps wandering nearby*

Mikale: "..."

 *Mikale pulls his wand and aims it to the sound*


 Mikale: "DEPULSO!"


 Gwen: "AAAH!"

*Gwen is pushed down by the spell. Her cloak is blown off*

Mikale: "That will teach you hiding under that thing all the--"

Mikale: "... What the fuck?....."

Finnian: "Oh my.."

X: "Yikes!"

Bolt: "Naughty bad words my creator Lala doesn't want me to say!"

 Gwen: ".........."

Mikale: "What the hell is WRONG with you?!"

Quinn: "Is that.. dog?"

Chad: ".. I always thought that she was a bitch in there."

Mikale: "Ahaahahaha! Good one!"

Gwen: "Accio carpet."




*all of a sudden the carpet is moving under the guys*
 Le guys: "WHOAH?!" "AAH!" "HELP!"




Le guys: "Ouch!" "Bwah!" "Oomph!"

Chad: "... Oh hi there."

Finnian: "Hahaha."

Bolt: "..."






Gwen running away through the castle








 *Gwen starts crying*




 Alice: "Latadatada..."


 Alice: "Oh..."

 Alice: "Poor doggy...."


Alice: "Awww..."







And that is how Gwen loses her cloak... 

How will the other contestants treat her? 


Stay tuned for the next episode!







No comments:

Post a Comment